Transition and Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities
Last competition: FY 2015
Application available: June 26, 2015
Application deadline: August 10, 2015
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards in FY 2015 dated June 26, 2015 | PDF
Please note that the FY 2015 grant competition for this program is closed.
Tips and Assistance
- Frequently Asked Questions About the FY 2015 Grant Competition MS Word (107K)
- FY 2015 Technical Assistance Workshop Slide Presentation MS PowerPoint (3.59MB)
- Recruiting Peer Reviewers for the FY 2015 Grant Competition: The Department is interested in recruiting peer reviewers from various backgrounds and professions to evaluate FY 2015 grant applications for the TPSID program. Review dates are tentatively set for August 2015. More information is available.
- FAQs and Other Information for Potential FY 2010 Applicants MS Word (95K) | PDF (225K)
- FY 2010 Technical Assistance Workshop Presentation - One MS Word (63K) | PDF (56K)
- FY 2010 Technical Assistance Workshop Presentation - Two MS Word (54K) | PDF (125K)
Shedita Alston, Program Officer
U.S. Department of Education, OPE
Transition and Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities Program
400 Maryland Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20202
Telephone: (202) 453-7090
Individuals with disabilities can obtain this document and a copy of the application package in an accessible format (e.g., braille, large print, 28 audiotape, or computer diskette) upon request to the program contact person listed above. If you use a TDD, call the FRS, toll free, at 1-800-877-8339.