Transition and Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities
The FY 2020 Combined TPSID/TPSID-CC Pre-Application webinar will be held June 17, 2020 at 3:00pm e.s.t
The FY 2020 Combined TPSID/TPSID-CC Programs Peer Review is scheduled to be held July 27-August 7, 2020.
Federal Register Notice
The FY 2020 TPSID program application is available for download via Grants.gov.
Tips and Assistance
FY 2020 Technical Assistance Workshop Slide Presentation PowerPoint (725K)
- Frequently Asked Questions About the FY 2020 Grant Competition: Coming Soon
- Recruiting Peer Reviewers for the FY 2020 Grant Competition: The Department is interested in recruiting peer reviewers from various backgrounds and professions to evaluate FY 2020 grant applications for the TPSID program. Please visit the G5 website at: www.G5.gov. If you have not done so already, create a profile, upload your resume/vitae, and select the program(s) you are interested in serving as a peer reviewer for. The CFDA # for the TPSID Program is 84.407A. The CFDA # for the TPSID-Coordinating Center is 84.407B. The peer review dates: TBA.
- FY 2015 Technical Assistance Workshop Slide Presentation MS PowerPoint (3.59MB)
- Recruiting Peer Reviewers for the FY 2015 Grant Competition: The Department is interested in recruiting peer reviewers from various backgrounds and professions to evaluate FY 2015 grant applications for the TPSID program. Review dates are tentatively set for August 2015. More information is available.
- FAQs and Other Information for Potential FY 2010 Applicants PDF (225K)
- FY 2010 Technical Assistance Workshop Presentation - One PDF (56K)
- FY 2010 Technical Assistance Workshop Presentation - Two MS Word (54K) | PDF (125K)
Shedita Alston, Program Officer
U.S. Department of Education, OPE
Transition and Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities Program
400 Maryland Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20202
Telephone: (202) 453-7090
Individuals with disabilities can obtain this document and a copy of the application package in an accessible format (e.g., braille, large print, 28 audiotape, or computer diskette) upon request to the program contact person listed above. If you use a TDD, call the FRS, toll free, at 1-800-877-8339.