This program operates on a four-year grant cycle.
Next competition: FY 2018
Last competition: FY 2014
Award were announced in September 2014.
Federal Register Notices
- Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for FY 2014 dated May 30, 2014 | PDF
- Notice of Final Priorities dated May 30, 2014
- Notice of Proposed Priority dated March 18, 2014 -- Comments due: April 17, 2014 | PDF
Please note that the FY 2014 competition for new awards for the National Resource Centers and Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Programs is closed. Applications for FY 2014 were submitted in paper format to the Department on or before June 30, 2014. The archived application should be used for reference only.
- Archived FY 2014 NRC/FLAS Application: MS Word (916K) | PDF (1.78MB)
- Grant Application and Other Forms
Tips and Assistance
A pre-application webinar was held on Wednesday, June 4, 2014. The notes from the presentation and frequently asked questions are available here:
U.S. Department of Education
International and Foreign Language Education
National Resource Centers
400 Maryland Avenue S.W., Room 3E245
Washington, DC 20202
Telephone: (202) 453-5690