EDFacts is a U. S. Department of Education initiative to put performance data at the center of policy, management and budget decisions for all K-12 educational programs. EDFacts centralizes performance data supplied by K-12 state education agencies (SEAs) with other data assets, such as financial grant information, within the Department to enable better analysis and use in policy development, planning and management. The purpose of EDFacts is to:
- Place the use of robust, timely performance data at the core of decision and policymaking in education.
- Reduce state and district data burden and streamline data practices.
- Improve state data capabilities by providing resources and technical assistance.
- Provide data for planning, policy, and management at the federal, state, and local levels.
- EDFacts Overview
- EDFacts Discussion Points Word
EDFacts Data Governance
- EDFacts Data Governance Board (EDGB) Overview
- EDGB Charter
EDFacts System Documentation
- SY 2014-15 CSPREDFacts Crosswalk Excel
- SY 2014-15 CSPR Part I MS Word
- SY 2014-15 CSPR Part II MS Word
- SY 2014-15 CSPR Part I Data Key Excel
- SY 2014-15 CSPR Part I Business Rules Guide Excel
- SY 2014-15 CSPR Getting Started and FAQs MS Word
IDEA Part C Documentation
- 2014-15 Child Count (due April 1, 2015) MS Word
- 2014-15 Settings (due April 1, 2015) MS Word
- 2013-14 Child Count (due April 2, 2014) MS Word
- 2013-14 Settings (due April 2, 2014) MS Word
- 2013-14 Dispute Resolution (due November 5,2014) MS Word
- 2013-14 Exiting (due November 5,2014) MS Word
- 2012-13 Child Count (due February 6, 2013) MS Word
- 2012-13 Settings (due February 6, 2013) MS Word
- 2012-13 Dispute Resolution (due November 6, 2013) MS Word
- 2012-13 Exiting (due November 6, 2013) MS Word
- 2011-12 Dispute Resolution (due November 7, 2012) MS Word
- 2011-12 Exiting (due November 7, 2012) MS Word
EDFacts Data Files
EDFacts White Papers and Archived Profiles