APR Deadline: November 30, 2021
- Letter to UB and UBMS Project Directors, November 2021 MS Word (35K)
- General Instructions for the Upward Bound and UB Math-Science Programs' Annual Performance Report 2020-21:
MS Word (132K)
- APR Form, Sections I and II (project identifying information, competitive preference priority, STEM supplemental funding, information on target schools, and record structure):
MS Word (108K)
- Letter regarding STEM supplemental funding, June 2018: PDF (146K)
- Policies and Procedures for Standard Objectives Assessments -- Appendix to UB-UBMS APR:
MS Word (54K)
The online data collection begins November 1, 2021 at this address:
UB PROGRAMS' ONLINE PERFORMANCE REPORT APPLICATION
Beginning on the go-live date (November 1, 2021), you will be able to consult the Help Desk via telephone (703-885-8008) or e-mail (email@example.com) about technical problems in accessing and using the Web application. The Help Desk will also be able to assist should you have difficulty with registration.
Please contact your program specialist directly if you have questions requiring policy clarifications or interpretations of the data requirements of the report. A state listing of program specialist assignments showing their names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses is available.