Adult Education & Literacy
WIOA Statewide Performance Reports
Section 116(d)(2) of WIOA requires States to submit an annual performance report, including information on levels of performance achieved with respect to the primary indicators of performance.
- WIOA Statewide Performance Report Specifications
- U.S. Department of Education Statewide Performance Reports for the Vocational Rehabilitation programs
- U.S. Department of Labor Statewide Performance Reports for the Adult, Dislocated Worker, Youth, and Wagner-Peyser programs
- WIOA Adult Education Program Statewide Performance Reports for Program Year 2016-2017
The Statewide Performance Reports for each State and outlying area, as well as the national summary report, can be found below. To assist in understanding the reports, the “WIOA Statewide Performance Report Specifications” document link provides plain text explanations of the report elements. Some data in the reports were suppressed to protect the confidentially of individual participant data. Due to the lag in reporting performance data, linking individual participant demographic data across program years is not possible.
WIOA Reports for Previous Years
WIOA Reports for Program Year 2016 - 2017 have been archived, but are available for reference.
Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education Report to Congress
This biennial report provides an overview of data available through the National Reporting System for Adult Education (NRS) on the activities carried out under the IELCE program (section 243 of WIOA).
Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998 AEFLA Reports to Congress
The WIA report to Congress provides an overview of the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act program and annual State performance on student outcomes over time.
- Program Year 2015–16 Report to Congress: 508 Compliant | Non-508 Compliant
- Program Year 2014–15 Report to Congress: 508 Compliant | Non-508 Compliant
- Program Year 2013–14 Report to Congress: 508 Compliant | Non-508 Compliant
- Program Year 2012–13 Report to Congress: 508 Compliant | Non-508 Compliant
- Program Year 2011–12 Report to Congress: 508 Compliant | Non-508 Compliant