- Email: Presidential.Scholars@ed.gov
- Call: 202-401-0961
- Mail: U.S. Presidential Scholars Program
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202-8173
Applications and Transcripts Questions:
- Application Help Desk
- Call: 507-931-8345
- Email: PSP@scholarshipamerica.org
Submitting Application Materials:
- Online: See the Applicant Information page
- For mailed applications and any application materials special service/courier is recommended
- U.S. Presidential Scholars Program
One Scholarship Way
Saint Peter, MN 56082
- Submitted online (preferred)
- Sent to the Minnesota address (listed above)
Do not send any application materials to Washington, DC.
- Doing so risks missing the deadline, and disqualification.
Use a courier mail service (such as FedEx or UPS) with a guaranteed delivery date for mailed application materials.
The application deadline is the receipt deadline.
- This will be strictly enforced.
Application deadline: All materialssecondary school reports, transcripts, etc.must be uploaded or received in our St. Peter, Minnesota office by 5:00 p.m. Central Time (3 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT), February 25, 2021.
- This applies to online and mailed applications.