- Email: Presidential.Scholars@ed.gov
- Call: 202-401-0961
- Mail: U.S. Presidential Scholars Program
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202-8173
Applications and Transcripts Questions:
- Application Help Desk
- Call: 319-688-4345
- Email: PSP@act.org
Submitting Application Materials:
- Online: See the Applicant Information page
- For mailed applications and all transcripts, special service/courier is recommended
- U.S. Presidential Scholars Program
327 2nd Street, Suite 103
Coralville, IA 52241
- Sent to the Iowa address (listed above)
- Submitted online (applications and secondary school reports only)
Do not send any application materials to Washington, DC.
- Doing so risks missing the deadline, and disqualification.
Use a courier mail service (such as FedEx or UPS) with a guaranteed delivery date.
The application deadline is the receipt deadline, not the postmark deadline.
- This will be strictly enforced.
Application deadline: All materialssecondary school reports, transcripts, etc.must be received in our Coralville, Iowa office by 5:00p.m. (Central Time), February 26, 2015.
- This also applys to online and emailed applications.