Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program
Timeline for Competition
- Application Available: December 18, 2020
- Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: February 15, 2021 Applicants are strongly encouraged to notify us of their intent to apply by emailing NAM2021@ed.gov with the subject line “Intent to Apply.”
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: March 3, 2021 at 11:59:00 pm (EDT)
- NAM NOTICE INVITING APPLICATIONS
- FY 2021 NAM FULL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS PDF (1.6 MB)
- FAQs Related to the 2021 NAM Competition PDF (198 KB)
- Seeking Qualified Peer Reviewers for the 2021 NAM Competition PDF (42 KB)
- Please note that the NAM Application Instructions are for applicants to download and use as guidance only. Unless the applicant qualifies for an exception to the electronic submission requirement, all NAM grant applications must be submitted electronically via Grants.gov. See the NIA for information about how to submit an application for the NAM competition.
Pre-Application Technical Assistance
Pre-Application Webinar - Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program PDF (1.2 MB)
You may download the required Federal forms.
Last Modified: 02/03/2021