Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program
Timeline for Competition
- Application Available: March 23, 2018
- Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: April 12, 2018
Applicants are strongly encouraged to notify us of their intent to submit an application for funding by emailing NAM2018@ed.gov with the subject line “Intent to Apply”.
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: May 7, 2018 at 4:30:00 pm (EDT)
- NAM NOTICE INVITING APPLICATIONS
- FY 2018 NAM FULL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS PDF (1.6 MB)
- FAQs Related to the 2018 NAM Competition PDF (198 KB)
- Seeking Qualified Peer Reviewers for the 2018 NAM Competition PDF (42 KB)
- Please note that the NAM Application Instructions are for applicants to download and use as guidance only. Unless the applicant qualifies for an exception to the electronic submission requirement, all NAM grant applications must be submitted electronically via Grants.gov. See the NIA for information about how to submit an application for the NAM competition.
Preapplication Technical Assistance
Pre-App Webinar #1- Native American and Alaska Native in School ProgramPDF (60K)
Pre-App Webinar #2- Native American and Alaska Native in School ProgramDate: April 12, 2018
Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT
Listener Code: 7590278