Skip Program Navigation
American Indian Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities - Title III Part A and Part F Programs

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Postsecondary Education Home

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)

Who May Apply: (specifically) Applicants are limited to tribal colleges and universities that qualify for funding under the Tribally Controlled College or University Assistance Act of 1978 or the Navajo Community College Assistance Act of 1978; are cited in section 532 of the Equity in Educational Land Grant Status Act of 1994; or are designated as eligible for funding by the Bureau of Indian Education.

(Note: Applying for eligibility for this program is no longer necessary.)


Institutional Service Home

Last Modified: 11/18/2014