Funds for Students (a)(4)
How to Apply for Funding: HEERF II-Proprietary Institutions (CFDA 84.425Q)
Note: Application is required for all Proprietary Institutions, regardless of whether an institution received CARES Act HEERF awards.
- Instructions for Application
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants
- How to upload a Workspace
- Training Resources for Grants.gov
- Applicant Overview Training for Grants.gov
Letter from the Acting Assistant Secretary (January 14, 2021)
Notice Inviting Applications: (a)(4) Proprietary Institutions Grant Funds for Students (CFDA 84.425Q)
Note: The Grants.gov Funding Opportunity Number listed in this NIA is incorrect. The correct funding number is ED-GRANTS-011521-005. The Department published a correction notice to the Federal Register on January 22, 2021 addressing this error.
Certification & Agreement: (a)(4) Proprietary Institutions Grant Funds for Students (CFDA 84.425Q) (Red C&A)
Frequently Asked Questions
- (a)(4) Frequently Asked Questions (Issued January 14, 2021, revised March 19, 2021)
Return to the CRRSAA HEERF II Website here.