Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR)
ED/IES SBIR YouTube Playlists
ED/IES SBIR Success Stories
Highlights of successful ED/IES SBIR projects are summarized below. These products: (a) have been disseminated or commercialized in the private marketplace, (b) are in use by students and teachers on a widespread basis, and (c) have a viable mechanism in place to enable continued commercial success. As well, many of these firms and their research partners authored peer-reviewed publications documenting the research conducted in the development and validation of the product, and many earned industry awards and recognition for innovation. As more projects reach commercialization, publish research, and win industry awards, their success stories will be added to this collection.
- Agile Mind: Agile Mind Visualizations
- Children's Progress, Inc.: The Children's Progress Academic Assessment
- Filament Games: Game-enhanced Interactive Life Science (GILS)
- Fluidity Software: FluidMath and FluidMath Online Professional Development (OPD)
- Handhold Adaptive: iPrompts
- Mindset Works: The Mindset Works SchoolKit
- Nimble Assessment Systems, Inc.: Nimbletools
- Sokikom: Sokikom
- thereNow, Inc.: IRIS Classroom Observation Platform
ED/IES SBIR News Archive
Read all the news out of the ED/IES SBIR program by clicking here.