President's Education Awards Program
- Who is eligible to receive the President's Education Awards?
- Who can order President's Education Awards Program certificates and pins?
- What may I order for the President's Education Excellence Award?
- What may I order for the President's Education Achievement Awards?
- How can I place an order?
- When will my order arrive?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How are orders shipped?
- Can I get my order faster?
- What are the shipping/handling (S/H) fees?
- Can I track my order?
- What is your return policy?
- Do I need authorization to return something?
- Where do I send my return?
- Why didn't I get the program mailing?
- Still have questions about the Awards Programs or your order?
1. Who is eligible to receive the President's Education Awards?
Elementary, middle and high school students that are graduating are eligible to be considered for one of the following President's Education Awards:
- The President's Award for Educational Excellencerecognizes a student's academic success in the classroom.
- The President's Award for Educational Achievementrecognizes students who show outstanding educational growth, improvement, commitment to or intellectual development in their academic subjectsbut do not meet the criteria for the President's Award for Educational Excellence.
This Achievement award should not be compared to the President's Award for Educational Excellence or be seen as a second tier award; it recognizes a very different type of academic achievement. It is meant to encourage and reward students who work hard and give their best effort in school, often in the face of special obstacles to learning.TOP
2. Who can order President's Education Awards Program certificates and pins?
ONLY school principals, teachers and other school personnel may order PEAP certificates and pins.TOP
3. What may I order for the President's Education Excellence Award?
- The Certificate with a Gold Seal. The certificates are free.
- In addition, order the following award pins (NAESP charges a small fee):
- Elementary SchoolBlue Pin
- Middle SchoolRed Pin
- High SchoolBlack Pin
4. What may I order for the President's Education Achievement Awards?
- The Certificate with a Silver Seal. The certificates are free.
- In addition, order the White award pin for all grade levels (NAESP charges a small fee).
5. How can I place an order?
- ONLINEFor the fastest and most cost effective service place your order online. Ordering online allows NAESP to send you an email order confirmation and a shipping confirmation with tracking information after your order ships. (Non-Internet orders may require an additional two weeks to process.)
- Fax, email or mailYou may complete a PEAP-ACA order form and:
- Fax it to 412-741-0609, or
- Email it to PEAP-ACA_Orders@abdintl.com, or
- Mail it to PEAP-ACA Orders, P.O. Box 1020, Sewickley, PA 15143-1020.
- Cannot confirm initial receipt of fax, email, or mail orders due to the high volume of orders.
- PhoneYou may also call the PEAP-ACA Customer Service Center at 877-897-4784 for ordering assistance.
6. When will my order arrive?
Considering the volume of orders received, allow up to 2 weeks (10 business days) for orders placed online. For orders placed via phone, fax, mail or email, allow up to 4 weeks (20 business days) after they are received your order for it to arrive at your address.TOP
7. How can I pay for my order?
- Credit CardWe strongly encourage you to pay by credit card. We accept American Express, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover.
- CheckOrders paid by check must be mailed with a completed PEAP-ACA order form and the check made payable to PEAP. Mail the information to PEAP-ACA Orders, P.O. Box 1020, Sewickley, PA 15143-1020.
- Purchase OrderWe strongly encourage you to place your PO order onlineall we need is your PO number. Do not fax or mail your PO to us if you place your order online (to prevent order duplication).
- You may also fax or mail your PO to us along with a completed order form. Fax the forms to 412-741-0609 or mail them to PEAP-ACA Orders, P.O. Box 1020, Sewickley, PA 15143-1020.
8. How are orders shipped?
Orders sent within the United States are normally shipped via standard ground traceable service when a physical shipping address has been provided. A physical (non-PO Box) shipping address is required since ground traceable service cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
Orders sent to U.S. territories, PO boxes and foreign countries normally are sent via U.S. Postal Service.TOP
9. Can I get my order faster?
Yes. RUSH shipping services are also available upon request at an additional charge. RUSH orders may be shipped within the continental US via traceable Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3rd Day service.
RUSH orders placed by 12:30 PM Eastern Time on a business day will be processed and shipped no later than the end of the next business day. RUSH orders placed after 12:30 PM Eastern Time on a business day will be processed and shipped no later than the 2nd business day following receipt.TOP
10. What are the shipping/handling (S/H) fees?
There is no shipping/handling fee for certificate only orders that are placed through the PEAP-ACA webstore and if the order is shipped via standard ground traceable service. The shipping/handling fees for all other orders, please email PEAP-ACA_Orders@abdintl.com for a quotation.TOP
11. Can I track my order?
Yes. When you order online and after your order has shipped, you will receive an email shipping confirmation that includes your order tracking number. For orders placed via other methods, and if you provide your email address, you will also receive the email shipping confirmation with your order tracking number. In addition, you may contact our PEAP-ACA Customer Service Center at 877-897-4784 for assistance.TOP
12. What is your return policy?
We do not accept Award Certificates returns. Returns of pins in resalable condition are generally accepted up to 30 days from date of delivery for a full refund or credit, less shipping/handling. You must include a copy of the invoice or packing slip and the reason for return.TOP
13. Do I need authorization to return something?
No. Return authorization is not necessary.TOP
14. Where do I send my return?
Send returns to PEAP-ACA Orders, 16 Avenue A, Leetsdale, PA 15056. You must include a copy of the invoice or packing slip and the reason for return. It is suggested, you ship the return via a traceable method (such as FedEx). Neither NAESP nor NASSP are responsible for returns not received.TOP
15. Why didn't I get the program mailing?
Your school is on NAESP mailing list. However, they get many returned, undelivered mail pieces each year and they work with the Post Office to try to minimize this. Please call 1-877-897-4784 for questions about PEAP-ACA orders.TOP
16. Still have questions about the Awards Programs or your order?
You may contact the PEAP-ACA Customer Service Center for assistance via email at PEAP-ACA_Orders@abdintl.com or via telephone by calling 1-877-897-4784.TOP