President's Education Awards Program
- Who is eligible to receive the President's Education Awards?
- Who can order President's Education Awards Program certificates and pins?
- What may I order for the President's Education Excellence Award?
- What may I order for the President's Education Achievement Awards?
- How can I place an order?
- When will my order arrive?
1. Who is eligible to receive the President's Education Awards?
Elementary, middle and high school students that are graduating are eligible to be considered for one of the following President's Education Awards:
- The President's Award for Educational Excellencerecognizes a student's academic success in the classroom.
- The President's Award for Educational Achievementrecognizes students who show outstanding educational growth, improvement, commitment to or intellectual development in their academic subjectsbut do not meet the criteria for the President's Award for Educational Excellence.
This Achievement award should not be compared to the President's Award for Educational Excellence or be seen as a second tier award; it recognizes a very different type of academic achievement. It is meant to encourage and reward students who work hard and give their best effort in school, often in the face of special obstacles to learning.TOP
2. Who can order President's Education Awards Program certificates and pins?
ONLY school principals, teachers and other school personnel may order PEAP certificates and pins.TOP
3. What may I order for the President's Education Excellence Award?
- The Certificate with a Gold Seal. The certificates are free.
- In addition, order the following award pins (NAESP charges a small fee):
- Elementary SchoolBlue Pin
- Middle SchoolRed Pin
- High SchoolBlack Pin
4. What may I order for the President's Education Achievement Awards?
- The Certificate with a Silver Seal. The certificates are free.
- In addition, order the White award pin for all grade levels (NAESP charges a small fee).
5. How can I place an order?
- ONLINEFor the fastest and most cost effective service place your order online. Ordering online allows NAESP to send you an email order confirmation and a shipping confirmation with tracking information after your order ships. (Non-Internet orders may require an additional two weeks to process.)
- Fax, email or mailYou may complete a PEAP-ACA order form and:
- Fax it to 412-741-0609, or
- Email it to PEAP-ACA_Orders@abdintl.com, or
- Mail it to PEAP-ACA Orders, P.O. Box 1020, Sewickley, PA 15143-1020.
- Cannot confirm initial receipt of fax, email, or mail orders due to the high volume of orders.
- PhoneYou may also call the PEAP-ACA Customer Service Center at 877-897-4784 for ordering assistance.
6. When will my order arrive?
Considering the volume of orders received, allow up to 2 weeks (10 business days) for orders placed online. For orders placed via phone, fax, mail or email, allow up to 4 weeks (20 business days) after they are received your order for it to arrive at your address.TOP