The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) is providing access to recipient resolution letters with agreements reached on or after October 1, 2013. The letters and agreements cover aspects of laws OCR enforces. You have access to all currently uploaded documents that meet OCR’s document upload criteria. Additional documents will be posted on a continual basis. Use the search box below to conduct your search. Search criteria assistance is provided below.
In conducting your search, please use one or more of the criteria below. Type the search criteria into the search window box above. If performing a multiple criteria search, place a semi-colon (;) after each criteria. Click the ‘Search’ button to initiate Your document search.
- Search for: Name of Institution(e.g. John Doe University, XYZ High School)
- Search for: Law/Jurisdiction(Title VI, Title IX, Section 504/ADA, Age
Discrimination Act, Boy Scouts)
- Search for: Subject or Issue(e.g. discipline, sexual violence, etc.)
- Search for: Year of Resolution Letter or Agreement
- Search for: Education Level(elementary & secondary, vocational rehabilitation,
postsecondary or other)
- “Click’ Search button to obtain your search results.