Last Competition: FY 2016
Application availability date: February 2, 2016
Application deadline: April 4, 2016
Federal Register Notice
- Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for FY 2016 dated February 2, 2016 | PDF
All applicants were required to submit an application online through Grants.gov. Grants.gov is a single access point for over 1,000 grant programs offered by federal and other grant-making agencies.
If you use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) or a text telephone (TTY), you may call toll free at 1-800-576-7734.
Please note that the FY 2016 competition for the EOC Program is closed.
Tips and Assistance
EOC Program FY 2016 Technical Assistance Workshops and Webinars:
The U.S. Department of Education conducted five technical assistance webinars for applicants interested in preparing grant applications for fiscal year 2016 new awards under the EOC Program. The information presented during each session was identical.
- Monday, December 14, 2015, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
- Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
- Thursday, December 17, 2015, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
- Friday, December 18, 2015, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST