Please note: The grant information below is for historical information only. The Department does not have funding for a competition in 2012 under this program authority. Please continue to visit our site for future competition information.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed April 4, 2011
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: Closed March 4, 2011
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: June 2, 2011
Pre-Application Meeting: March 11, 2011 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. EST
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Ave., SW
Washington, DC 20202.
FY2011 Application Information
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/
For printed applications contact:
Education Publication Center (ED Pubs)
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone (toll free): 1-877-433-7827, fax (703) 605-6794
If you use a telecommunications devise for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov/
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- Application for Federal Education Assistance (SF 424)
- Department of Education Supplemental Form for the SF 424
- Department of Education Budget Summary Form (ED 524)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (SF-LLL), if applicable
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
- GEPA Section 427
- SF-424B Assurances Form
- Grants.gov Lobbying Form (formerly ED 80-0013)
Federal Register Notices
Tips and Assistance
For technical assistance, please contact the Teaching American History program staff.