Skip Program Navigation
Grants for Coalitions to Prevent and Reduce Alcohol Abuse at Institutions of Higher Education

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Elementary and Secondary Education Home
Archived Information

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs), consortia thereof, State agencies, and non-profit entities.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 02/29/2012