Please Note: Star Schools did not receive an appropriation in FY 2010, so there will not be a grant competition.
The grant information below is for historical information only. The competition is closed. Please continue to visit our site for future competition information.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.grants.gov/ unless an applicant has received a waiver of the electronic submission requirement. See the Federal Register Notice.
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- ED80-0014--Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion -- Lower Tier Covered Transactions
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
Tips and Assistance
For additional technical assistance. Please view the Technology Education Grants webcast.