Language and Vocabulary Development -- Special Education Research

Current Section  Eligibility
 Institute of Education Sciences Home

Who May Apply (by category): Institutions of Higher Education, Local Education Agencies, Nonprofit Organizations, Other Organizations and/or Agencies, State Education Agencies.

Who May Apply (specifically): Public agencies, outlying areas, freely associated states, Indian tribes, tribal organizations, and for-profit organizations, if appropriate.

Print this page Printable view Send this page Share this page
Last Modified: 07/08/2005