Randolph Sheppard Vending Facility Program
Under section 107d-2(c) of the Randolph-Sheppard Act, the Secretary publishes the decisions of arbitration panels selected to adjudicate disputes over the administration of vending facilities on Federal and other property.
The following list contains Decisions of Arbitration Panels from the most recent to the least recent.
- Case No. R/S 11-05 (PDF, 203 KB) – Bird v. Oregon, July 19, 2018
- Case No. R/S 15-19 (PDF, 239 KB) – New Jersey Commission for the Blind and Vision Impaired v. the Department of the Air Force, Fort Dix, April 24, 2018
- Case No. R/S 16-08 (PDF, 197 KB) – Ohio v. Wright Patterson Air Force Base, February 22, 2018
- Case No. R/S 10-09 (PDF, 184 KB) – California Vendor Policy Committee v. the California Department of Rehabilitation, February 20, 2018, Supplemental decision received on October 15, 2018
- Case No. R/S 16-04 (PDF, 215 KB) – Florida v. The Department of Defense, Tyndall Air Force Base, January 30, 2018
- Case No. R/S 12-01 (PDF, 201 KB) – Taylor v. Wisconsin, January 10, 2018
- Case No. R/S 15-06 (PDF, 105 KB) – Homan v. Maryland, November 21, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-16 (PDF, 233 KB) – Hooks v. North Carolina, September 26, 2017
- Case No. R/S 11-07/08 (PDF, 136 KB) – RS 11-07 John Burt et al v. the Louisiana Workforce Commission and RS 11-08 Terry Camardelle et al v. The Louisiana Workforce Commission Consolidated Decision, August 18, 2017, August 18, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-04 (PDF, 108 KB) – Phyliss Davis v. the Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency, August 8, 2017
- Case No. R/S 16-07 (PDF, 533 KB) – Hawaii v. the Department of the Army, Schofield Barracks, July 31, 2017
- Case No. R/S 16-09 (PDF, 378 KB) – Texas v. Fort Sam Houston, February 28, 2017
- Case No. R/S 13-08 (PDF, 100 KB) – Sheets v. State of California Department of Rehabilitation, February 27, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-13 (PDF, 203 KB) – Florida v. US Air Force, February 2, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-15 (PDF, 533 KB) – Kansas Department of Children and Families v. The Department of the Army, Fort Riley, January 10, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-12 (PDF, 203 KB) – Cyrus v. Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities, December 23, 2016
- Case No. R/S 15-07 (PDF, 146 KB) – South Carolina v. US Army, November 21, 2016
- Case No. R/S 13-13 (PDF, 237 KB) – Texas v. the Department of the Army, Fort Bliss, November 2, 2016
- Case No. R/S 15-10 (PDF, 265 KB) – Oklahoma v. Fort Sill, September 2, 2016
- Case No. R/S 13-09 (PDF, 318 KB) – Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency v. United States Department of Defense, Department of the Army, Fort Stewart, Georgia, January 11, 2016
- Case No. R/S 10-04 (PDF, 943 KB) – Jones v. Pennsylvania, December 7, 2013
- Case No. R/S 10-07 (PDF, 133 KB) – California v. General Services Administration, May 15, 2013
Search Arbitration Decisions by Keyword
There are several ways to find an arbitration decision by keyword. A list of Decisions of Arbitration Panels by Keywords has been created. Also, RSA’s web portal (https://rsa.ed.gov) supports keyword searches of Arbitration Decisions. Visit the portal and simply type a keyword in the Search box (in the top right corner of every screen).
Some frequently-used keywords are
If you prefer, you can use your favorite web search engine to search for the keywords. Note that the search engines may return results not applicable to you. You should limit your search to the www.ed.gov website in order to narrow the results. In most search engines, add the string "site=www.ed.gov" to the words you wish to search.