Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: May 27, 2008.
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: July 28, 2008.
Applications must be submitted electronically through the e-GRANTS system at http://e-grants.ed.gov unless an applicant has received a waiver of the electronic submission requirement. See the Federal Register notice below.
Download the application package:
For printed applications contact:
Other Required Federal Forms
You will also need to download the following required federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- ED80-0014--Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion -- Lower Tier Covered Transactions
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notice