Notice Inviting Applications for Comprehensive Center Programs
The Notice Inviting Applications for the FY2020 Comprehensive Centers published on April 4, 2019. Applications are due by May 24, 2019. Awards will be made by the end of FY2019.
Notice Inviting Applications:
Notice of Final Priorities, Requirements, Definitions, and Performance Measures:
Webinars for Interested Applicants:
The Department conducted webinars for prospective applicants on April 11, 2019 from 3:00 - 4:00 PM and April 17, 2019 from 1:30 -3:30 PM Eastern Time. Access resources associated with the webinars, including responses to questions received during the webinars, below:
- Webinar slide deck for prospective applicants: FY19 CC APPLICANT WEBINAR
- April 11, 2019 Webinar Recording
- April 17, 2019 Webinar Recording
- Questions and responses: Q AND A FOR PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
For more information about the Comprehensive Centers Program, visit https://www2.ed.gov/programs/newccp/index.html. For information on the current cohort of Comprehensive Centers, visit https://compcenternetwork.org/
Call for Peer Reviewers – Resumes due April 19, 2019
We are seeking individuals to serve as peer reviewers for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Comprehensive Center Grant competitions. The potential dates for an on-site, four-day peer review are the beginning to mid-June. The Department will cover expenses for travel and per diem and selected peer reviewers will receive a $900 honorarium.
We are seeking peer reviewers with expertise and experience in the areas below:
- ESSA and ESSA Consolidated State Plan Development and Implementation
- State, District, and/or Local Education
- Education Administration and Professional Development
- Evaluation of Educational Programs
- Digital and Web-Based Administration
- Federal Grants Peer Reviewer
Please send your resume (up to five pages), email, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit your resume and contact information is Friday, April 19, 2019.