Competitions are held annually.
Current competition: FY 2017
Application available: November 16, 2016
Application deadline: December 28, 2016
Federal Register Notice
This program does not post competition information in the Federal Register. If you would like to receive information and updates on this program, please subscribe to the IFLE listserv.
Applications for FY 2017 need to be submitted electronically using the Department's G5 system on or before the application deadline date. Applications must be submitted electronically using the Department's G5 system. Before you can access the application, you will first need to register to use G5 and then log in.
- G5 Web site: http://www.g5.gov
- FY 2017 Application Guide (for information only): MS Word (540K)
- Fact Sheet about the 2017 seminars in Bulgaria, Chile, and Thailand
Tips and Assistance
A pre-application webinar for the FY 2017 competition was held on Monday, December 5, 2016, at 2:00 p.m. (EST).
- View a recording of the webinar (YouTube, 50.07 minutes)
- Slides from the FY 2017 Webinar: MS PowerPoint (2.38MB)
Questions and Answers from the Fiscal Year 2017 Webinar: coming later
Frequently asked questions are available to address many pre-award and post-award issues, including hints for preparing a competitive application.