This program operates on a four-year grant cycle.
Last competition: FY 2022
Next competition: FY 2026
The FY 2022 LRC competition is now closed.
Federal Register Notices
- Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for FY 2022, dated February 23, 2022 | PDF
- Notice of Final Priority dated June 6, 2014 | PDF
- Modern Language Association Final Report: Enrollments in Languages Other Than English in United States Institutions of Higher Education, Summer 2016 and Fall 2016
The application for the FY 2022-2025 LRC grant cycle is now closed. The following information is for reference only.
Applications for the FY 2022 LRC program competition were submitted online through Grants.gov.
- FY 2022 LRC Application Instructions: MS Word (442K)
Please note: The Notice Inviting Applications (NIA) published in the Federal Register constituted the official competition guidelines. An applicant should not rely upon information that is inconsistent with the application preparation guidelines and submission instructions presented in the NIA.
Tips and Assistance
A pre-application webinar for the FY 2022 LRC competition took place on February 9, 2022. The webinar covered a variety of topics, including LRC program requirements, selection criteria, questions, and answers.
- CLICK HERE to stream a recording of the webinar on IFLE’s YouTube Channel
- Application Technical Assistance Webinar SLIDE DECK: PDF (921K)
Telephone: (202) 453-7854
U.S. Department of Education
International and Foreign Language Education
Language Resource Centers
400 Maryland Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20202