American Overseas Research Centers

Current Section
 Office of Postsecondary Education Home

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)

Who May Apply: (specifically) Consortia of IHEs that:

  • Receive more than 50 percent of their funding from public or private U.S. sources;
  • Have a permanent presence in the country in which the center is located; and
  • Are tax-exempt nonprofit organizations described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.


Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 01/14/2011