Skip Program Navigation
Transitioning Gang-Involved Youth to Higher Education Program

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Postsecondary Education Home

Who May Apply:

Community colleges - an institution that meets the definition in section 312(f) of the HEA (20 U.S.C. 1058(f)) or an institution of higher education that awards degrees and certificates, more than 50 percent of which are not bachelor's degrees (or an equivalent) or master's, professional, or other advanced degrees.

Last Modified: 11/04/2021