Funding GRANTS
Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need

Current Section
 Office of Postsecondary Education Home

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)

Who May Apply: (specifically) Academic departments and programs of IHEs that provide courses of study leading to a graduate degree may apply. Nondegree granting institutions may submit joint proposals with degree-granting IHEs. Students are NOT eligible to apply for this grant.

Student Service Home

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 03/11/2011