Temporary Emergency Impact Aid for Displaced Students
2019 Application for the Temporary Emergency Impact Aid for Displaced Students (Emergency Impact Aid) Program
- Assistant Secretary Brogan’s Announcement of Funding Opportunities [PDF, 141KB]
- Notice Inviting Applications (09/13/2019) (PDF, 300KB)
- Application Package (PDF, 417KB)
- SEA application (MS Word, 42KB)
The Department has provided the following sample template applications for use by the SEA.
Please note that SEAs should adapt the Department sample template applications from LEAs, BIE schools, and non-public school parents, as well as a sample certification from non-public schools to describe the specific SEA’s processes and procedures described in the Federal Register Notice for this program.
An SEA should consider how to adapt templates to include all of the relevant information needed to complete its application.
- Sample Applications
- Sample LEA application (MS Word, 38KB)
- Sample BIE application (MS Word, 33KB)
- Sample Certification by Non-Public School (MS Word, 31KB)
- Sample Non-Public School Parent or Guardian Application (MS Word, 29KB)
If you have questions, or require additional information, please contact Christopher Tate at Christopher.Tate@ed.gov.