Skip Program Navigation
Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities: Governors' Grants

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Elementary and Secondary Education Home
Archived Information

Who May Apply: (specifically) State governors' offices are the designated applicants. Territorial governors' offices may also apply. Community-based and other public and private nonprofit entities must apply to their respective governors' offices.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 10/04/2006