Skip Program Navigation
Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities: State Grants

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Elementary and Secondary Education Home

Who May Apply (by category): State Education Agencies (SEAs)

Who May Apply (specifically): Local ducation agencies (LEAs) or intermediate education agencies or consortia must apply to the SEA.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 11/01/2011