Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program
- Title IV, Part A, Subpart 7 of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
20 U.S.C. 1070e
- There are no program-specific regulations for this program.
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR), Parts 74, 75, 77, 79, 82, 85, 86, 97, 98, and 99.
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) - Grants Management Circulars
- Uniform Guidance Information for ED Grantees -- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards: The Department has worked closely with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to streamline some federal circulars into a single guidance document, and make conforming changes to Department regulations. The old rules do not change – they are simply repackaged and enhanced to reduce burden on grantees. The new combined document is known as the "Uniform Guidance" and is codified at 2 CFR 200. The new guidance will take effect for recipients of Federal funds for awards made on or after December 26, 2014. The new regulations do not impact any Department of Education awards received prior to this date. For program-specific questions about this new guidance, contact your program officer.
Student Service Home
Last Modified: 02/02/2018