Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program

Current Section
 Office of Postsecondary Education Home

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)

An institution of higher education is eligible to receive a grant under this program if the total amount of all Federal Pell grant funds awarded to students enrolled at the institution of higher education for the preceding fiscal year equals or exceeds $350,000.

Participant Eligibility: Low-income parents who are eligible to receive a Federal Pell grant.

Student Service Home

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 03/11/2011