Resources to Help Students Succeed in School
"Set new and high expectations across America for Hispanic American children by: helping parents navigate the education system, creating partnerships that can provide expanded options for children, and implementing a nationwide public awareness and motivation campaign aimed at increasing education attainment and achieving the goal of a college education."
- You and Your Elementary School-Aged Child PDF (124K)
- A Challenging High School Education for All PDF (180K)
- You and Your Preschool Child PDF (120K)
- Tips for Helping Children Learn to Read PDF (112K)
- School Success for Your Child PDF (276K)
- No Child Left Behind: Help for Students and Their Families PDF (132K)
This tool kit was developed with guidance from over 1,800 Hispanic parents at Parent Information and Resource Centers across the country. Specific editorial comments on the brochures in this tool kit were provided by
- Accíon Social Comunitaria, St. Louis, Mo.
- ENgaging LAtino Communities for Education (ENLACE), Albuquerque, N.M.
- National Center for Family Literacy, Louisville, Ky.
NOTE: This document contains information about and from public and private entities and organizations for the reader's information. Inclusion does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education of any entity, organization, products or services offered or views expressed. This publication also contains hyperlinks and URLs created and maintained by outside organizations and provided for the reader's convenience. The Department is not responsible for the accuracy of the information found in them.