- Reading First Grant To Help Texas School District Improve Reading Skills (December 22, 2004)
- Parental Involvement Strategies Help Hawaii School Meet State Standards (December 21, 2004)
- Alabama Schools Receive NCLB Grant To Improve Student Achievement (December 20, 2004)
- "If You Dont Teach It, Its For Sure They Wont Get It" (December 17, 2004)
- Improving Americas High Schools Part II: The Promise And Vision (December 16, 2004)
- Improving Americas High Schools Part I: The Challenge (December 15, 2004)
- New Harvard Study Shows Charter Schools Are Working: Charter School Students More Likely To Be Proficient In Reading and Math Than Their Regular Public School Counterparts (December 14, 2004)
- "We Feel Very Honored" (December 13, 2004)
- "These Children Can Perform" (December 10, 2004)
- Albany Schools Awarded NCLB Grant To Train Math And Science Teachers (December 9, 2004)
- New USA Freedom Corps Website Encourages Students To Volunteer (December 8, 2004)
- PISA Results Show Need For High School Reform
U.S. 15-year-olds outperformed by other nations in mathematics, problem-solving (December 7, 2004)
- Maryland Honors Schools For Closing The Achievement Gap (December 6, 2004)
- President Bush Signs Bipartisan Special Education Reform Bill (December 3, 2004)
- Making the Education System Accountable (December 2, 2004)
- Walker County, GA: Four Schools Honored For Making AYP For Three Straight Years (December 1, 2004)
About Extra Credit
NCLB Extra Credit is a regular look at the No Child Left Behind Act, President Bush's landmark education reform initiative passed with bipartisan support in Congress.
Subscribe to get the Extra Credit emailed to you.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving Extra Credit.
Last Modified: 06/06/2005