OSERS COVID-19 Resources
- New Q&A on Development and Implementation of Individualized Education Programs
- New Guidance Reaffirms Importance of Full Implementation of IDEA Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Long COVID under Section 504 and the IDEA: A Resource to Support Children, Students, Educators, Schools, Service Providers, and Families
- ED's COVID-19 Resources for Schools, Students, and Families
- OSEP’s IDEA Covid-19 Questions and Answers and Resources
- RSA COVID-19 Questions and Answers
for all people with disabilities, their families, their communities, and the nation.
In implementing this mission, OSERS supports programs that help educate children and youth with disabilities and provides for the rehabilitation of youth and adults with disabilities. OSERS provides a wide array of supports to parents and individuals, school districts and states in two main areas—special education and vocational rehabilitation—through its two main components: OSEP and RSA.