OSERS COVID-19 Resources
- Return to School Roadmap: Child Find, Referral, and Eligibility Under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Return to School Roadmap: Provision of Early Intervention Services for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities and their Families under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Q&A on Development and Implementation of Individualized Education Programs
- Guidance Reaffirms Importance of Full Implementation of IDEA Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Long COVID under Section 504 and the IDEA: A Resource to Support Children, Students, Educators, Schools, Service Providers, and Families
- ED's COVID-19 Resources for Schools, Students, and Families
- OSEP’s IDEA Covid-19 Questions and Answers and Resources
- RSA COVID-19 Questions and Answers
for all people with disabilities, their families, their communities, and the nation.
In implementing this mission, OSERS supports programs that help educate children and youth with disabilities and provides for the rehabilitation of youth and adults with disabilities. OSERS provides a wide array of supports to parents and individuals, school districts and states in two main areas—special education and vocational rehabilitation—through its two main components: OSEP and RSA.