This page contains general resources for grantees of Fulbright-Hays and Title VI programs. In addition to the resources on this page, please refer to the “Resources” page of each program’s website (links at bottom of page) for program-specific information.
Engage with IFLE
Engage with IFLE flyer – PDF (159K)
Share your story! IFLE wants to hear from you about the impact of your Title VI or Fulbright-Hays grant or fellowship! Help us spread the word about the U.S. Department of Education’s International and Foreign Language Education programs.
- Write a piece for our newsletter: We would love to feature your story in the IFLE office newsletter! Send a description of the impact of your grant (300-500 words) with an accompanying high resolution photo to: email@example.com
- Highlight kudos: Have you been featured in your local newspaper, a publication, or honored by a professional association for your international education achievements? Share your successes with your IFLE program officer and/or firstname.lastname@example.org and we may feature you in a future newsletter!
- Share YouTube videos: If you post a video about your grant or fellowship experience on YouTube, send the link to your IFLE program officer. We may be able to include it in our channel's playlist of "Videos by IFLE Grantees".
- Tag us on Twitter: Follow @GoGlobalED and tag us in your grant-related posts! Use hashtags: #FulbrightHays #TitleVI #BeGlobalReady
- Share resources: If you have developed resources (e.g., curricula, instructional materials, etc.) with Fulbright-Hays or Title VI support, share them with other educators using our “International and Foreign Language Education Resources” group on the OER Commons website. Research supported with grant funding should also be submitted to the U.S. Department of Education’s ERIC database.
- Seize the opportunity: Seize every opportunity to communicate the local and global impact of the Department's international education programs on individuals, educational institutions, and communities. Your experiences could inspire others to explore Title VI and Fulbright-Hays funding opportunities.
We invite current and former Title VI and Fulbright-Hays grant and fellowship recipients to participate in IFLE’s “BeGlobalReady” initiative, a series of images and messages to encourage U.S. students, teachers, and citizens to be "global ready." Visit the webpage linked above to download images for use in your schools, classrooms, and communities.
If you would like to be considered to be featured on one of the storyboards, please email the following items to email@example.com:
- A signed release form that authorizes the U.S. Department of Education to use your name and likeness as part of the campaign;
- A high resolution photo (a professional headshot or another high-quality close-up is ideal).
The storyboard will include your name, photo, university or organization affiliation, and a caption about the impact of the Title VI or Fulbright-Hays program on your career (e.g., “I studied Mandarin Chinese to launch a career in international business”). The image will be made available to internal and external stakeholders via print, our website, and Twitter.
Go Global ED Podcast
IFLE welcomes current and past participants of Fulbright-Hays and Title VI programs to participate in an interview for IFLE’s Go Global ED Podcast. On the podcast, program staff speak with IFLE grant and fellowship recipients to highlight their experiences, discuss issues in international and foreign language education, share advice on the application process, and explore the long-term value and impact of IFLE programs.
If you are interested in being featured on the podcast, please reach out to Amy Marrion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title VI Programs
- American Overseas Research Centers
- Business and International Education
- Centers for International Business Education
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships
- International Research and Studies
- Language Resource Centers
- National Resource Centers
- Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language Program