Skip Office Navigation
OPE: Office of Postsecondary Education
Current Section
HEERF II: Tribally Controlled Colleges
and Universities (a)(2)

How to Apply for Funding: HEERF II-Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (CFDA 84.425K)

Note: New applications are not required. Supplements will be automatically awarded.

Supplemental Agreement: (a)(2) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (CFDA 84.425K)(Purple)

Note: This is for institutions that received CARES Act HEERF Strengthening Institutions Program funding. This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made.

Formula allocations

Frequently Asked Questions

Return to the CRRSAA HEERF II Website here.

Last Modified: 08/03/2021