and Universities (a)(2)
How to Apply for Funding: HEERF II-Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (CFDA 84.425K)
Note: New applications are not required. Supplements will be automatically awarded.
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants
- How to upload a Workspace
- Applicant Overview Training for Grants.gov
- Training Resources for Grants.gov
- Endowment Excise Tax Form for Submission
- Note: Only institutions subject to the tax described are required to complete and submit this form once.
Supplemental Agreement: (a)(2) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities Program (CFDA 84.425K) (Purple)
Note: This is for institutions that received CARES Act HEERF Strengthening Institutions Program funding. This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made.
Frequently Asked Questions
Return to the CRRSAA HEERF II Website here.