*Strengthening Institutions include institutions that are not participating in the other MSI programs but have at least 50 percent of their degree students receiving need
-based assistance under Title IV of the Higher Education Act or have a substantial number of enrolled students receiving Pell Grants, and have low educational and general expenditures.
How to Apply for Funding: HEERF II-Strenghtening Institutions Program (CFDA 84.425M)
Note: New applications are not required. Supplements will be automatically awarded.
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants
- Guide to how to apply for funding in Grants.gov
- How to upload a Workspace
- Applicant Overview Training for Grants.gov
- Training Resources for Grants.gov
- Endowment Excise Tax Form for Submission
- Note: Only institutions subject to the tax described are required to complete and submit this form once.
Note: This is for institutions that did not previously receive HEERF SIP funding and that are included in the CRRSAA Section 314(a)(2). This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement that will be attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made
Note: This is for institutions that received CARES Act HEERF Strengthening Institutions Program funding. This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement that will be attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made.
Notice Inviting Applications: (a)(2) Supplemental Assistance for Strengthening Institutions Program (CFDA 84.425M)
Frequently Asked Questions
Return to the CRRSAA HEERF II Website here.