and Universities (a)(2)
How to Apply for Funding: HEERF III-Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (ALN 84.425K)
Note: New applications are not required. Supplements will be automatically awarded.
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants
- How to upload a Workspace
- Applicant Overview Training for Grants.gov
- Training Resources for Grants.gov
Eligible Institutions of Higher Education may utilize HEERF (a)(2) grant funds for Construction, Renovation and Real Property Projects. Below are the FAQs, form, and instructions for this purpose.
- HEERF (a)(2) FAQs
- HEERF (a)(2) Construction, Renovation, and Real Property Projects Prior Approval Request
- HEERF (a)(2) Construction, Renovation, and Real Property Informational Power Point Presentation (June 2022)
Supplemental Agreement: (a)(2) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (ALN 84.425K)
Note: This is for institutions that received CARES Act HEERF TCCU funding. This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made.
Last Modified: 01/30/2023