Funds for Students (a)(4)
How to Apply for Funding: HEERF III-Proprietary Institutions (ALN 84.425Q)
Note: Institutions do not need to apply if previously received HEERF funding but must complete and submit the Required Proprietary Institution Certification Form.
- Instructions for Application
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants
- Guide to how to apply for funding in Grants.gov
- How to upload a Workspace
- Applicant Overview Training for Grants.gov
- Training Resources for Grants.gov
Notice Inviting Applications: (a)(4) Proprietary Institutions Grant Funds for Students (ALN 84.425Q)
Note: This is for institutions that did NOT receive HEERF student funding. This completed form must be submitted on Grants.gov as part of the application process.
Supplemental Certification & Agreement: (a)(4) Proprietary Institutions Grant Funds for Students (ALN 84.425Q)
Note: This is for institutions that did receive HEERF student funding. This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement that will be attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made.
Note: To receive funding under the ARP (a)(4) program, all proprietary institutions must complete and submit this form to assist with management and oversight.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ARP HEERF III Section 2003 Frequently Asked Questions (Issued May 11, 2021)
Return to the ARP HEERF III Website here.