Public and Nonprofit Institutions (a)(1)
How to Apply for Funding: HEERF II-Institution Portion (CFDA 84.425F)
Note: Application is only required if institution did not receive a CARES Act HEERF Institutional Portion award.
- Instructions for Application
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants
- How to upload a Workspace
- Applicant Overview Training for Grants.gov
- Training Resources for Grants.gov
- Endowment Excise Tax Form for Submission
- Note: Only institutions subject to the tax described are required to complete and submit this form once.
Letter from the Acting Assistant Secretary (January 14, 2021)
Notice Inviting Applications for Funds: (a)(1) Institutional Portion (CFDA 84.425F)
Certification & Agreement: (a)(1) Institutional Portion (CFDA 84.425F) (Blue C&A)
Note: This is for institutions that did NOT receive CARES Act HEERF Institutional Portion funding. This completed form must be submitted on Grants.gov as part of the application process.
Supplemental Agreement: (a)(1) Institutional Portion (CFDA 84.425F)
Note: This is for institutions that did receive CARES Act HEERF Institutional Portion funding. This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement that will be attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made.
Frequently Asked Questions
- (a)(1) Frequently Asked Questions (Issued January 14, 2021, revised March 19, 2021)
Return to the CRRSAA HEERF II Website here.
Last Modified: 03/30/2021