How to Apply for Funding: HEERF II-Historically Black Colleges and Universities (CFDA 84.425J)
Note: New applications are not required. Supplements will be automatically awarded.
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants
- How to upload a Workspace
- Applicant Overview Training for Grants.gov
- Training Resources for Grants.gov
- Endowment Excise Tax Form for Submission
- Note: Only institutions subject to the tax described are required to complete and submit this form once.
Note: This is for institutions that received CARES Act HEERF Strengthening Institutions Program funding. This document is provided for reference as an example of the agreement attached to your institution’s supplemental Grant Award Notification (GAN) when the supplement is automatically made.
Calculation of the Endowment Factor: (a)(2) Historically Black Colleges and Universities (CFDA 84.425J)
Note: This final rule is to determine final allocations to HBCUs awarded under section 314 (a)(2) of CRSSAA. Regulations are effective April 22, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Return to the CRRSAA HEERF II Website here.