➢ Audit, Investigation, and Other Reports
- Read OIG audit and other issued reports. Reports are presented by subject matter.
- The OIG is required to produce a strategic plan every 5 years. Read the Strategic Plan.
- The OIG annual plans present the major initiatives and priorities that the OIG intends to undertake each year. Read our current annual plan as well as those from previous years.
- Each year, the OIG is required to issue a report on the most serious management challenges facing ED. Read our most recent Management Challenges Report, as well as Reports from previous years.
- Every 6 months, the OIG is required to issue a report to Congress summarizing its activities and accomplishments for that time period. Read our current Semiannual Report, as well as previous Semiannual Reports.
- The OIG is occasionally asked to testify before the U.S. Congress on its work. Read text of OIG testimony.
- The OIG is occasionally asked to produce a report for a particular Congressional committee or Member of Congress. Read these Special Reports to Congress.
Last Modified: 10/05/2017