- U.S. Department of Education
Office of Inspector General
550 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20202
General Questions about ED-OIG
- Contact OIG Public Affairs at (202) 245-7023, or email OIGPublicAffairs2@ed.gov
OIG Press Office
- If you are a member of the media and have a question, please contact OIG Public Affairs at (202) 245-7023 or email OIGPublicAffairs2@ed.gov
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- FOIA allows members of the public to request records from Federal agencies. Go to OIG's FOIA page for more information.
- Learn more information on career opportunities and internships with ED OIG.
More Information on Inspectors General
- More information on the history, role, and authorities of the Inspector General.
Contacts for Other Federal Agencies
- If your question refers to programs that are not part of ED but are under another Federal department such as the U.S. Department of Agriculture (e.g., for questions about the National School Lunch Program) or U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (e.g., for questions relating to child care or Head Start), we will not be able to help you. You can find contacts for all Federal agencies on the USA.gov website's Index of U.S. Departments and Agencies.
Provide Feedback about Our Web Site
- ED OIG wants to hear from you about our Web site! Let us know what you like about it, what you think could be improved, what you would like to see added to the Web site in the future? Please submit comments to our Web master.
Last Modified: 05/26/2022