- Support comprehensive reforms implementation at the state level.
- Pilot new approaches to strengthen and support state reforms.
- Act as a single point of contact for four programs (listed below) requiring Governors' and Chief State School Officers' involvement.
The Four Programs
- Education Jobs Fund
- Race to the Top
- Race to the Top Assessment
- State Fiscal Stabilization Fund
|Education Jobs Fund||Race to the Top|
|Race to the Top Assessment||State Fiscal Stabilization Fund|
Questions or comments about the ISU:
Implementation and Support Unit
400 Maryland Ave., SW
Washington, DC 20202