RSA: Scholarship Information

RSA awards grants to colleges and universities for providing scholarship assistance to students. Students interested in scholarships should apply directly to the college or university program. RSA does not provide applications or become involved in the selection of recipients of the scholarships.

Students who receive scholarships under this program are required to work (at full pay) within the public rehabilitation program, such as with a state vocational rehabilitation agency, or an agency or organization that has a service arrangement with a state vocational rehabilitation. The student is expected to work two years in such settings for every year of full-time scholarship support. Although this is the primary condition for a scholarship, there are others. Scholarship requirements should be discussed with the college or university prior to application for a scholarship.

Students interested in seeking scholarships should contact the "director" of the grant in which they are interested. A list of scholarship grants can be found in our catalog of training projects. Director names, addresses and phone numbers are included. Areas in which we provide scholarship grants are as follows:

Download the complete catalog of training projects:
download files MS Word (225 KB) | PDF (246 KB) — revised 2011

  • Rehabilitation Counseling (master's and doctoral programs)

  • Rehabilitation Administration

  • Rehabilitation Technology

  • Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment

  • Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Mentally Ill

  • Rehabilitation Psychology

  • Undergraduate Education in Rehabilitation Services

  • Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Blind or Have Vision Impairments

  • Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing

  • Rehabilitation Job Development and Job Placement

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 04/26/2011