Data & Research
Information on education-related data and research.
National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
The main federal organization for collecting and analyzing education data.
What Works Clearinghouse
Publishes reports on the effectiveness of educational programs, practices, and policies.
Nation's Report Card
Presents data about the academic achievement of U.S students, drawn from the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP).
Education - Data.gov
Federal datasets related to education.
NCES Fast Facts
Open Data Initiatives
ConnectShare your feedback, ideas and suggestions with us, and get regular updates.
- Homeroom Blog - Blog articles provide insights on the activities of schools, programs, grantees, and other education stakeholders to promote continuing discussion of educational innovation and reform.
- Education Community on Data.gov
- Information for Developers
- Twitter - Connect with us on Twitter.
- Email - Send us an email.