The RSA-MIS (Management Information System) is located at https://rsa.ed.gov. The RSA-MIS supports almost all of the grant programs at RSA. Beginning Fall 2008 the RSA-MIS stores the following data collection forms.
- Financial Status Report (SF-269) for all formula grant programs
- Annual Program Cost Report (RSA-2)
- Quarterly Cumulative Caseload Report (RSA-113)
- Resolution of Applicant/Client Appeals (RSA-722)
- Grantee Reporting Form RSA Scholars (RSA-617)
- Annual Client Assistance Program Report (RSA-227)
- Section 704 Pt.1 Annual Report for DSUs and SILCs (RSA-606)
- Section 704 Pt.2 Annual Report for CILs (RSA-606)
- Annual Report for Independent Living Services for Older Individuals who are Blind (RSA-7OB)
- State Grant for AT Annual Progress Report
- State Plan for Assistive Technology report
- Annual Report for Alternative Finance Program
- PWI Compliance Indicators and Annual Evaluation Plan (RSA-631)
- Annual Report for Telework Program
- Annual Protection and Advocacy of Individual Rights Program Performance Report (RSA-509)
- Report of Vending Facility Program (RSA-15)
For more information read the RSA MIS User Guide.
RSA-911 Support Program
Reasonableness Checks and Anomalies Program
Download the RSA_ERA Errors, Reasonableness Checks and Anomalies Program at the South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department website.