Required under Section 107
- Monitoring and Technical Assistance Guide
- FY 2015 Technical Assistance Summary Reports
- FY 2013 Monitoring Reports
- FY 2012 Monitoring Reports
- FY 2011 Monitoring Reports
- FY 2010 (and earlier) Monitoring Reports
FY 2015 Technical Assistance Summary Reports on the Vocational Rehabilitation Program
RSA conducted on-site visits of State Vocational Rehabilitation agencies regarding issues related to Federal Financial Reports (SF-425s), including the reliability, accuracy, and validity of financial data.
For fiscal year 2015, four agencies in four states were visited.
- Utah (June 8, 2015)
- Georgia (forthcoming)
- North Carolina (forthcoming)
- Tennessee (forthcoming)
FY 2013 Monitoring Reports
FY 2012 Monitoring Reports
FY 2011 Monitoring Reports
For fiscal year 2011, ten agencies in eight states (AZ, AR, GA, IL, ME, NE, PA, and TN) were reviewed. In addition to the ten scheduled monitoring reviews, RSA conducted other site visits to state VR agencies in order to follow-up the agency’s implementation of its corrective action plan or to provide technical assistance.
RSA used the following documents during its monitoring reviews:
FY 2010 (and earlier) Monitoring Reports
RSA continues to make available prior year monitoring reports as well as the Information Guide and Monitoring Protocols used to develop those reports.
- Read the Monitoring on the Vocational Rehabilitation and Independent Living Programs for FY 2010 and earlier.