Current and Recent Competitions
Applications Available: February 11, 2016.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: April 26, 2016.
- Applications for grants under this competition must be submitted electronically using the Electronic Grant Application System (e-Application) available through the e-Grants portal page at: www.grants.gov.
- For printed applications contact:
Education Publications Center
U.S. Department of Education
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone: (toll free) 1-877-433-7827
TDD: (toll free) 1-877-576-7734
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov
Other Required Forms
You may also need to download the following required federal forms:
- Standard Form 424—Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524—Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524—Instructions
- Standard Form 424B—Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013—Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- ED80-0014—Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion—Lower Tier Covered Transactions
- Standard Form LLL—Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration
400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Room 5049, Potomac Center Plaza (PCP)
Washington, DC 20202-2800.
Telephone: (202) 245-7410
- CFDA Number 84.250K — closed June 8, 2015