Current and Recent Competitions
Applications Available: July 22, 2015.
Date of Pre-Application Webinar: July 30, 2015.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: August 21, 2015.
- Applications for grants under this competition must be submitted electronically using the Electronic Grant Application System (e-Application) available through the e-Grants portal page at: www.grants.gov.
- For printed applications contact:
Education Publications Center
U.S. Department of Education
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone: (toll free) 1-877-433-7827
TDD: (toll free) 1-877-576-7734
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov
Other Required Forms
You may also need to download the following required federal forms:
- Standard Form 424—Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524—Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524—Instructions
- Standard Form 424B—Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013—Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- ED80-0014—Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion—Lower Tier Covered Transactions
- Standard Form LLL—Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 2p.m. Eastern, a pre-application webinar will be conducted. For more information, use the contact informaqtion below.
U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration
400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Room 5147, Potomac Center Plaza (PCP)
Washington, DC 20202-2800.
Telephone: (202) 245-7343
- CFDA Number 84.250K — closed June 8, 2015