Vocational Education National Programs

Current Section
 Office of Vocational and Adult Education Home

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs), Nonprofit Organizations, Other Organizations and/or Agencies

Who May Apply (specifically)

  • For National Centers for Career and Technical Education (# 84.051A), consortia of eligible organizations may apply.

  • For State Scholars (# 84.051U), applicants include other organizations or agencies that have worked with members of the business and education communities at the state or national level, and have experience in providing technical assistance to local education agencies (LEAs), state education agencies (SEAs), secondary schools, education institutions, or nonprofit education agencies on education matters.

Print this page Printable view Send this page Share this page
Last Modified: 10/30/2007